A prophet can lecture and see mistake is an individual or gathering of individuals and right that blunder with the prophetic or with a message. A prophet can see anointings on individuals and call them forward and discharge individuals into their fate. Prophets can obliterate fortresses and draw down things that are no of God and re-plant reality in t its place and a bunch of different things.
The capacity to prediction is surely one thing that a prophet will be skilled in but then not all individuals that can prediction will be a prophet.Personal prophecy is such a great thing the get and I appreciate each personal prophecy that I get off individuals, why not ask a supplication to get the blessing today. Give the prophets a chance to talk a few, and let the other judge. On the off chance that anything be uncovered to another that sitteth by, let the main hold his tranquility. For ye may all prediction individually, that all may learn, and all might be support. Furthermore, the spirits of the prophets are dependent upon the prophets. For God isn’t the creator of disarray, however of harmony, as in all houses of worship of the holy people. (1 Cor. 14:29-33)
- The subject of prophecy, forecasting, and prophets has grabbed the eye of numerous adherents today, so I figured I would set aside the effort to say something regarding this significant yet disputable region.
- It creates the impression that some reject the possibility of New Testament prophets in the congregation today. request personal prophetic word Some accept that since the canonization of the sacred writings the endowment of prophecy just as the workplace of the prophet has stopped and they are never again required today.
- Personally, I think there is an absence of key information and comprehension in the Body of Christ with regards to the whole field of prophecy, forecasting, and prophets. Aggravate the issue with the abuse and maltreatment of the blessings and purposes for living of some who speak to these things and you end up with disarray, deception, and doubt of anything prophetic in nature. Thus, let us start by characterizing what prophecy is.
What Is Prophecy?
Prophecy is basically blessed discourse. To prediction is to talk under the blessing and motivation of the Holy Spirit. Along these lines anybody moved by the Spirit of God can forecast. Having this comprehension as a primary concern, as I would see it:
There are three levels or circles in which one may forecast. They are:
1) The soul of prophecy (Rev. 19:10)
2) The endowment of prophecy (Rom. 12:6; 1 Cor. 12:10, 14:3,6)
3) The workplace of the prophet (Acts 11:27, 13:1; Eph. 4:11)
An individual who predictions may do as such from both of three levels or circles. Be that as it may, eachlevel or circle of prophecy has an alternate reason or capacity and conveys with it an alternate measure (Gk. metron).
A measure is a circle of power and impact of service, and speaks to now and again either a natural or authority (2 Cor. 10:13-16). One who predictions may work prophetically in one, two, or every one of the three circles or levels of prophecy relying upon their blessings and calling.
All prophets (and all who forecast) don’t have the equivalent prophetic measure. Some have a measure that just reaches out to a particular land or social setting, for example, to the nearby church, some to their city, some to a specific country, some to different countries of the world (2 Cor. 10:13-16).